We offer a dynamic range of planning services across all urban and regional environments.
Our team has been drawn from a diverse range of planning backgrounds, which gives us not only a breadth of experience, but also firsthand knowledge of the internal decision making of government departments and the private sector.
Our planning ethos is built around solid research, lateral thinking, exceptional design and a desire to exceed our Client’s expectations.
Our core capabilities include:
- Statutory and Strategic Urban & Regional Town Planning Services
- Assessment of development potential, including due diligence investigations
- Formulation of development options and strategies
- Preparation of Development Applications for all components of development
- Negotiations with Local Authorities and State and Federal Government Agencies
- Visioning and Preparation of Local Area Plans
- Community Consultation Strategies
- Coordination of Environmental Impact Assessments
- Expert witness reporting and testimony as part of Planning and Environmental Court Appeals
Gassman Development Perspectives actively maintains membership of the Planning Institute of Australia, Queensland Environmental Law Association, Property Council of Australia, Housing Institute of Australia, Urban Development Institute of Australia and the American Planning Association.
That’s our ethos.