As part of the multi-disciplinary consultancy at Gassman Development Perspectives, our engineering team have a holistic view of the development process and understand the importance of providing our clients with quality civil engineering services that are practical, cost effective, sustainable and enhance the final developed outcome.
Whether it be a small infill residential subdivision or a large-scale industrial estate, our engineers and civil designers have the industry experience, knowledge of current engineering standards and best practices along with access to the latest modelling software which allows us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients.
Our civil engineering services include:
- Development Costings, Project Feasibility Studies and Delivery Programmes
- Civil Infrastructure Planning
- Sediment and Erosion Control – including detailed calculations for construction phase sediment basin sizing
- Roadworks and Carparking
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Stormwater – Quantity and Quality Management Plans, Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD), Detention Basins, Pipe Networks
- Sewerage – Networks Analysis, Gravity Reticulation, Pump Stations and Rising Mains
- Water – Network Analysis, Pump Stations, Reservoirs, Potable and Recycled Reticulation
- Design Documentation and Coordination of Relevant Approvals from Local, State and any other Statutory and Service Authorities
- Tendering of Works and Contract Administration
- Construction Supervision